Monday, May 5, 2008

Charlie's First Birthday

This is what happens when you take ice cream away from Charlie.


He's not really sure what this cake is all about yet.


Charlie in his birthday hat that his Aunt Susu gave him. (I don't know how to turn this right side up???)

Charlie turned 1 on May 4th, and we had some family and friends over to our house to help celebrate. He had so much fun playing outside and walking. When we put the cake in front of him he didn't really know what to do because he is used to being spoon fed and has pretty much never eaten with his hands except for goldfish and cheerios...so we put his hands in it and put his hands to his mouth, but he really didn't get it, but he really liked the ice cream!

2 comments:

The Crowders said...

Oh my gosh, so happy you have a blog now. We were very sad to miss his birthday and hate we were out of town. Charlie and I will have to celebrate together one year.
:-)
I want to see you guys soon so we give little man his present. He is soooo cute!

tracie said...

Charlie's birthday cake is too cute! I found your blog through Shea's--check ours out!
http://danielandcarolinewilson.blogspot.com/
Hope y'all are well!