Sorry, no pics lately but we went to Columbus, MS last weekend to visit my family and I left my camera there, so it will be next week before I get it back.
You are correct! Get Sammy in a Honda Oddesy. He will flip out. They are so nice, just a little out of our price range. I will take you riding in my van soon.:-) What are you doing tomorrow? We should play or we could all grab dinner tomorrow night.
We need new pictures of cute little charlie! Jim has a night class on tuesdays from 6:00-9:00. :-( I really wanted to come over! Thanks for inviting us. One of these days something is going to work out.
Ok, it looks like I am a stalker. I keep commenting on your blog. Much quicker than e-mail. :-) Anyway...Andrew Lamb in Greenwood took it. My mom bought the watch me grow package from him when she was born. He is wonderful, I wish he lived here. He told me if I could get enough clients, he would come up one weekend.
4 comments:
You are correct! Get Sammy in a Honda Oddesy. He will flip out. They are so nice, just a little out of our price range. I will take you riding in my van soon.:-)
What are you doing tomorrow? We should play or we could all grab dinner tomorrow night.
Sammy just told Jim you were going to the beach. So will have to get together when you get back. Have fun...I am jealous!
We need new pictures of cute little charlie!
Jim has a night class on tuesdays from 6:00-9:00. :-(
I really wanted to come over! Thanks for inviting us. One of these days something is going to work out.
Ok, it looks like I am a stalker. I keep commenting on your blog. Much quicker than e-mail. :-)
Anyway...Andrew Lamb in Greenwood took it. My mom bought the watch me grow package from him when she was born. He is wonderful, I wish he lived here. He told me if I could get enough clients, he would come up one weekend.
Post a Comment