Me, Charlie, Conner and Jenny.
Charlie looks quite large from this angle! *Notice the new shoes, see below...
Jenny and Zack dedicated Conner to their church today and we celebrated at their house for lunch. Charlie really wanted to play in the baby swing and stayed in their for quite a while until we made him get out for fear of him breaking it...*So we went to Sike's shoes this past Saturday and got him a new pair of white high tops, which were the ONLY pair of shoe's in Sike's big enough for his Fred Flinstone feet. This particular pair came in EE or Extra wide size 6. Charlie has always had wide feet but I just keep waiting for them to slim up now that he is walking/running, but to no avail. I really want to get him some cute shoes but this is all that fits... Don't get me wrong I love the traditional look but maybe some variation as well? We'll keep trying.




No comments:
Post a Comment