

I can't decide which one to keep? The blue one will last a bit longer and the brown one looks the cutest to me but fits him a little too perfectly so we probably won't be in it too long? But he is having his picture made this Saturday so one of these outfits I can use. Any suggestion on which on to keep?
3 comments:
Both are adorable!! I would get the one that will last the longest. Where did you get them? I need some cute ones for Conner. Reasonable prices though!! :)
Hope to see you guys soon. Charlie is such a big boy now.
They are both precious, but my favorite that I think he will get more use out of is the brown one.
Like they said...both are really cute. I like the brown the best on Charlie, but if you can wear the blue one longer, it is precious too.
Post a Comment