Here are Charlie and Ann Rogers chillin' on the couch. Jim, Shea and Ann Rogers came over for dinner and we had such a good time. We all got to take a ride in their mini van, which I have to say I'm a little jealous of. Hi my name is Lindsey and I might want to buy a mini van...Sunday, July 13, 2008
Dinner with the Crowders
Here are Charlie and Ann Rogers chillin' on the couch. Jim, Shea and Ann Rogers came over for dinner and we had such a good time. We all got to take a ride in their mini van, which I have to say I'm a little jealous of. Hi my name is Lindsey and I might want to buy a mini van...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am so proud you admitted you love for my mini van. Vans are the bomb! :-)
THANK YOU for dinner. It was very delicious!!! We will be paying you back. I might steal that picture of your blog. My camera did not work.
We really enjoyed seeing you guys last night. WE LOVE CHARLIE!
Post a Comment