Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Girls Trip to Gulf Shores!

Amber, me, Holly and Angie


Amber, me, Holly and Angie

I went on a girls trip to Gulf Shores last weekend and these pictures were emailed to me since I didn't have a camera, did I mention my camera is at home, it's driving me crazy! Anyway, we had the best time hanging out at the beach and just relaxing and sleeping late, which I slept until 9:30am one morning, crazy! Holly and I are high school friends and we have become very close since having babies about the same age and living in Bham together. Amber is Holly's neighbor and they used to work together and Angie and Holly lived together at Auburn, and lastly, we are all in the same Bunko group. They are awesome girls and I hope we can all do it again very soon!


1 comment:

The Crowders said...

Wow...Hot Mama!!! You look great. Was Sammy not nervous to let you go on that trip. :-)
Hope to see you soon!